Saturday, February 12, 2011

BACK AGAIN after too long away.

Good Morning and welcome to my weekend - Saturday - dry and cool and an easy to enjoy day.

I am taking is very easy this weekend after a sickly spell - but all is on the mend now.


So much time has gone since I visited and posted here - but - Oh yes I have been inspired and indulged.

Indulged by precious times spent with Grace and Henry who are growing up much too fast for my liking. They are lovely children and keep their parents on their toes.  The parenting pattern there inspires me too.

Indulged by lovely gifts at Christmas time and very special times with my family.  I am constantly amazed when I look at the two lovely young women I gave birth to and how much they have grown and developed into beautiful young, strong and proud women.  That inspires me.

I am inspired by so many things - a little boy who has just celebrated his second "transplant" birthday"

This is Ethan and he received a multiple transplant including small bowel and liver.


and here is his "transplant: birthday cake.


His Mum Amber inspires me too with the way she is educating Ethan about his special gift.  As a family they threw yellow roses into their river to honour and acknowledge Ethan's Donor and donor family.

Inspiration indeed.


This is Tater who had a small bowel, liver and pancreas transplant last April and is struggling at the moment with infection.  He and his Mum are an inspiration to me.  Get well soon Tater.

There is a wonderful Network of organ donation and transplantation supporters out there in "real time" and in "cyber space" - these two boys are my "cyber Buddies" but love and prayer and support transcends all networks.

I am indulged and inspired by the loving support given to me from all around the world and I am thankful.

I was inspired recently with a helpful hint from a friend about folding  bed linen and storing it.  I am impressed with this helpful hint and pass it on to you - I know some of you have probably been doing it for years but it inspired me.

When folding and storing bed linen :
fold the fitted sheet
fold the flat sheet 
fold all pillow cases except one.
Into that one pillowcase place all the linen, (sheets and pillow cases) then place the "linen pillow" into your cupboard and voila - when time to change the linen - collect the "linen pillow and you have it all together.   I love it.

Thank you for indulging me by reading this blog and I hope it has brought some inspiration to you.

Call back soon and thanks for visiting.

Love and hugs,





No comments:

Post a Comment