Sunday, February 13, 2011

SUNNY SUNDAY MORNING.

Good Morning from Adelaide  - a city of sunshine and blue skies today - birds are singing and all is well - enough to inspire me to write today.

I have just been indulged with a visit from my younger daughter during her daily bicycle ride - we sat and chatted and enjoyed each other's company - a lovely interlude for me and precious because I know how full her days are with full time work and full time study.  I sometimes think she doesn't know if she is on her head or her heels with it all.

It inspires me to see the determination and intent to achieve - bless her - she works for Amnesty International and it is high pressure job and very emotionally draining.  It involves lots of travelling too and this she copes with very well.

Studying often means late nights/early mornings and it amazes me how she finds time to have any sort of a social life - but she does.

 I am inspired by many things - my niece and her attitude to motherhood - she is a great young Mum who is instilling good values into her beautiful children. There are disciplinary measures implemented with the children and they have a routine and barriers are set and the children know that they have limitations.  It is great to see them growing and developing.

I am truly inspired by the things people are doing in the recovery and restoration of the flooded areas of Australia and the areas shattered by Tropical Cyclone Yasi.  We are bent but not broken - and the Australian spirit of friendship and care is alive and well.

So many things bring me inspiration - I have just finished packing up my medications for the coming week - and I am inspired by the hard work that many people have put into research and shared that research with the world.

Even the design of the medication pack which allows me to place medications in compartments marked with the appropriate time of day for seven days and then pack it all in a well designed case.

I am blessed indeed and this itself brings inspiration.

Until next time,



Love and hugs,

Linda. 


1 comment:

  1. Oh this is nice and yes it does make some wonder how they do it all but if you look back Linda you did also.

    ReplyDelete