Wednesday, March 30, 2011

INDULGENCE TIME FOR ME.



I have been to EBay and indulged myself this morning and bought myself a gift.


I have bought a copy of the DVD - "GONE WITH THE WIND" - this is a film I hadn't seen until a few years ago and I loved it - now it will sit on my shelf and on some wet, winter day I shall curl up snug and warm and indulge myself with a movie afternoon and watch the handsome Clarke Gable and enjoy it all again.

Inspiration here comes from the talents of the people who made the film in 1938 (it was released in 1939) when there was no such thing as computer generated graphics.  I thought the film sets and costuming were wonderful.




Love and hugs,


2 comments:

  1. Good on you, not an indulgence if Mr Darcy is involved!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how wonderful Linda! I haven't seen the movie for years! I would love to get a copy of the book too. Enjoy your DVD for years to come.
    love and hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete